Introducing the new experience system

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uchiha
Admin
Uchiha

Introducing the new experience system Empty
PostSubject: Introducing the new experience system   Introducing the new experience system EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:42 pm

Me and a couple of other members of the academy have decided to come up with a new experience system, meaning you gain experience for each match you win.

How this works:
For each match that you win, you gain 10% of your opponents experience. If you lose to somebody in your own dorm, experience will NOT be deducted. However, if you happen to lose to a member in a lower dorm, you will lose 10% of your opponents experience, and they will gain 10% of yours. (If you lost both duels in the match, then you lose 15% of your experience and they gain 15% of yours.)

The experience that we are starting off with is the results of your test when you joined the academy. For example, if you you scored a 60 on the test, then that is your starting experience points. To make it to another dorm you need to gain at least the required amount need from the test. For example, you need at least 89 points to make Obelisk from a test. That means if you do not make obelisk, then you can always get the 89 points through the experience system.

For any other questions that you may have, just post below.

Last edited by Sasori on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rdaforums.forumotion.com
Vorcia

Vorcia

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the new experience system   Introducing the new experience system EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:45 pm

I think that it should be 10% of the loser's EXP all the time. This way if a player from a lower dorm duels someone from a higher dorm, they'll be able to get more rewards. It also deters higher dorm duelists from dueling players from lower dorms for free XP.
Also, don't forget to add the EXP to the player's forum profiles in the same way you added RP so they don't forget.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha
Admin
Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the new experience system   Introducing the new experience system EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:46 pm

I already did that.
Back to top Go down
https://rdaforums.forumotion.com
Vorcia

Vorcia

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the new experience system   Introducing the new experience system EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:49 pm

Sasori wrote:

However, if you happen to lose to a member in a lower dorm, you will lose 10% of your opponents experience, and they will gain 10% of yours. (If you lost both duels in the match, then you lose 15% of your opponents experience and they gain 15%)
For any other questions that you may have, just post below.
My issue is with this part, I really think that the player who loses should lose 10% of their own experience, and not their opponents
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the new experience system   Introducing the new experience system Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing the new experience system
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Duel Academy :: The Academy :: Announcements-
Jump to: